Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. Firemen...
Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. Firemen being put through drills and exercises by Lieutenant Mills ... show more
- Title and other information from general caption card and caption sheet entry for individual item.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1690.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.