Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. This...
Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. This station was formerly number seven ... show more
Firehouse station number four. Washington, D.C. This station was formerly number seven
1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from general caption card and caption sheet entry for individual item.
- LOT 0270 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1706.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Safety film negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress)
Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006, photographer