Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Parks, Gordon, 1912-2006, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Annotation on negative or original negative jacket.
- This image in a jacket marked "Killed"
- Title and other information from general caption card.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 5, frame 1704.