[France as woman with outstretched hands with banners of...
[France as woman with outstretched hands with banners of liberty, equality, fraternity] ... show more
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Forms part of: Cabinet of American illustration (Library of Congress).
- Published in: "The France we are learning to know" by Edith Wharton, Cosmopolitan, 65:33 (Oct. 1918).
- Cabinet of American Illustration
- Reconstruction (1914-1939)
- World War, 1914-1918.
- Allegorical drawings.
- Civil rights.
- Periodical illustrations.