Freeman Good Mansion, Town Creek vic., Lawrence County,...
Freeman Good Mansion, Town Creek vic., Lawrence County, Alabama ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1821.
- Related name: Mrs. Wm. Skeggs Estate.
- Two story brick with basement. House built by Rev. Turner Saunders.
- Loggia from first floor to metal roof.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-40.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Lawrence County--Town Creek vic.
- Safety film negatives.