G. C. Thompson House, 302 E. Main St., Tuskegee, Macon...
G. C. Thompson House, 302 E. Main St., Tuskegee, Macon County, Alabama
1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: ca. 1855.
- Related name: G.C. Thompson.
- No record of architect or builder. Very good condition, two story wood. Front columns are round and fluted with carved wooden capitals like those at Edfu, Egypt and Pergamon, Asia Minor.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-44.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Macon County--Tuskegee.
- Capitals (Columns).
- Safety film negatives.
Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Album: All photos