Governor Edwin P. Morrow signing the Anthony...
Governor Edwin P. Morrow signing the Anthony Amendment--Ky. was the twenty-fourth state to ratify, January 6, 1920
1 photographic print.
Large group, mostly women wearing "Votes for Women" banners, standing around desk in office as Governor Edwin Morrow signs amendment.
- Names of some of the participants are on verso.
- Blind stamp: Gretter Studio, Frankfort, KY.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
League of Women Voters (U.S.) Records.
- Morrow, Edwin P.,--1878-1935.
- Document signings--Kentucky--1920.
- Women's suffrage--Kentucky--1920.
- Photographic prints--1920.
- Album: U.S. Civil Rights Movement