He felt how comfortable it was to have nothing on him but...
He felt how comfortable it was to have nothing on him but himself ... show more
- Title on verso.
- Forms part of: Cabinet of American illustration (Library of Congress).
- Published in: The Water Babies / Charles Kingsley. New York : Dodd, Mead & Co., 1916, p. 86.
- Exhibit loan 4212.1-L.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Cabinet of American Illustration
- Tom (Fictitious character : Kingsley)
- Fairy tales.
- Book illustrations.