Heyward-Washington House, 87 Church St., Charleston,...
Heyward-Washington House, 87 Church St., Charleston, Charleston County, South Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Related name: Charleston Museum.
- Various dates given from ca. 1740 to 1790. Home of Judge Thos. Heyward, Signer. Gen Washington stayed here during visit of 1791.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11840-10(A)10.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--South Carolina--Charleston County--Charleston.
- Doors & doorways.
- Rooms & spaces.
- Safety film negatives.