Holliday-Cary House, N. College St., Auburn, Lee County,...
Holliday-Cary House, N. College St., Auburn, Lee County, Alabama
1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1852.
- Built and owned by Mathew Turner. Good condition, two story, basement, frame.
- Other owners: Dickerson Holliday and Dr. C.A. Carey.
- Raised cottage type.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-41.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Lee County--Auburn.
- Hand railings.
- Safety film negatives.
Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Album: U.S. Library of Congress