Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's National Photo Company Collection (Library of Congress).
- Glass negatives.
- 1 negative : glass ; 4 x 5 in. or smaller
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from caption list.
- Caption from caption list: WOMEN MARCH FOR FREE IRELAND. Carrying banners urging the abrogation of all treaties with England until the Irish Republic is recognized, a delegation of women from New York, Boston, Baltimore, Chicago, and Washington marched past the White House and to the Capitol today. They were led by Mrs. Thomas K. (Gertrude) Corless wife of the noted actor and the Capitol police force was kept busy to keep them from entering the capitol with their banners.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.