Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1835.
- Related name: Mrs. J.H. Hicks.
- Built by Major James Isbell. Two & one half story frame, brick foundation, 6 Ionic columns, small balcony with wooden balustrade.
- Used now as Usrey Funeral Home.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-61.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).