James Hood House, Florence vic., Lauderdale County, Alabama
James Hood House, Florence vic., Lauderdale County, Alabama ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: ca. 1830.
- Related name: Dr. S.S. Roberts.
- Two story brick, one story wings on each side. Additions to rear, pitched roof. Nathaniel Marks, contractor.
- Built by James Hood.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-39.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Lauderdale County--Florence vic.
- Hand railings.
- Safety film negatives.