James Jackson House, Florence vic., Lauderdale County,...
James Jackson House, Florence vic., Lauderdale County, Alabama ... show more
- Alternate title: Forks of Cypress.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1818-20.
- Related name: Hugh Scott.
- Old smoke house, servants house in good condition. Built by James Jackson.
- Two story frame construction.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-39.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Lauderdale County--Florence vic.
- Capitals (Columns).
- Porticoes (Porches).
- Safety film negatives.