[John Heathcoat, inventor of the knitting machine]
[John Heathcoat, inventor of the knitting machine] Japanese print showing Heathcoat displaying the first successful result from his knitting machine to his wife. ... show more
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Annotations, stamps, etc. on verso of print: 163; 47623a (white label); LC2585; 42; typescript caption on mount:
- Earlier control number: 2236.3-13.
- Gift; Mrs. E. Crane Chadbourne; 1930; (DLC/PP-1930:47623a).
- Forms part of: Chadbourne collection of Japanese prints (Library of Congress).
- Fine Prints: Japanese, pre-1915
- Heathcoat, John,--1783-1861.