Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's G. Eric and Edith Matson Photograph Collection.
- Glass transparencies.
- 1 transparency : glass ; 5 x 7 in.
- Taken either by the American Colony Photo Department or its successor, the Matson Photo Service.
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Title and date based on caption for similar image (LC-M33-3251).
- On guide card: Positives from art series.
- On transparency sleeve: 3251-P, positive; art collection positive, large. Find small 9 x 12 film negative.
- On transparency: 3251.
- Gift; Episcopal Home; 1978.