Judge W.H. Hurt house & office, Tuskegee vic., Macon...
Judge W.H. Hurt house & office, Tuskegee vic., Macon County, Alabama ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Two story masonry. Six large round masonry columns with wooden balustrade between.
- Two miles E. on old Columbus Hwy.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-44.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Alabama--Macon County--Tuskegee vic.
- Wooden buildings.
- Safety film negatives.