An unidentified farmer in Kansas during the Dust Bowl. This photo was taken in March of 1936 by photographer Arthur Rothstein as part of a project by the Farm Security Administration, documenting the effects of the Dust Bowl.
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection.
in Kansas United States of America
Rothstein, Arthur, 1915-1985, photographer
- Nitrate negatives.
- 1 negative : nitrate ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0426 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi