Kansas Farmer in the Dust Bowl, 1936
Taken in Kansas United States of America in .
An unidentified farmer in Kansas during the Dust Bowl. This photo was taken in March of 1936 by photographer Arthur Rothstein as part of a project by the Farm Security Administration, documenting the effects of the Dust Bowl.
1 negative : nitrate ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0426 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Kansas.
- Farms, farmers--Kansas
- Nitrate negatives.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
Rothstein, Arthur, 1915-1985, photographer
- Album: Dust Bowl