Lewis House, Rocky Mount, Nash County, North Carolina
Lewis House, Rocky Mount, Nash County, North Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Brick, two stories, early 19th C. Greek revival mansion type.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-64.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--North Carolina--Nash County--Rocky Mount.
- Portrait paintings.
- Safety film negatives.