Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Alternate title: State College of Agriculture.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1848.
- Related name: State College of Agri.
- Home of Wilson Lumpkin. Two story granite.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-30.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).