Mailbox in Dust Bowl. Coldwater District, north of...
Mailbox in Dust Bowl. Coldwater District, north of Dalhart, Texas
1 transparency : safety ; 4 x 5 inches or smaller.
- Actual size of negative is C (approximately 4 x 5 inches).
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Electronic surrogate made from item with the same number in the LC-USF34 series.
- LOT 0547 (Location of corresponding print).
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--Texas--Dallam County--Dalhart.
- Farms, buildings, operations--Texas
- Film transparencies.
Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection
Lange, Dorothea, photographer
- Album: Dust Bowl