Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Alternate title: Manning Hall.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1850.
- Related name: State of Alabama.
- State School for Deaf & Blind since 1860. Six large Corinthian columns, narrow balcony with iron railing.
- Three and one half story brick.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11833-61.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).