Masonic Lodge, New Bern, Craven County, North Carolina
Masonic Lodge, New Bern, Craven County, North Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1808.
- Three story brick, gabled roof.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-25.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--North Carolina--Craven County--New Bern.
- Masonic buildings.
- Safety film negatives.