Massachusetts - incidents of the street-car troubles in...
Massachusetts - incidents of the street-car troubles in South Boston and Cambridge / from sketches by a staff artist.
3 prints : wood engraving.
Also includes image of the schooner "Dauntless."
- Illus. in: Frank Leslie's illustrated newspaper, v.64, 1887 March 5, p. 40.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Street railroad strikes--Massachusetts--1880-1890.
- Periodical illustrations--1880-1890.
- Wood engravings--1880-1890.
Passengers escaping from a bombarded car - Police charging upon the rioters.
- Album: U.S. Civil Rights Movement