Photographs show (1) expedition members Capt. Lawrence Oates, Lt. Henry Robertson Bowers, Capt. Robert F. Scott, Dr. Edward A. Wilson, and P.O. Edgar Evans at the South Pole, (2) on skis, towing a sled of provisions, and (3) Scott, Oates, Wislon, and Evans standing near Roald Amundsen's tent.
Ponting, Herbert George, copyright claimant
- Group portraits--1910-1920.
- Photographic prints--1910-1920.
- Portrait photographs--1910-1920.
- 3 photographic prints ; 7.2 x 8 cm (image), 24.3 x 29.3 cm (mount)
- J18162, J18163, J18164 U.S. Copyright Office.
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Copyright 1913 May 12, by Herbert G. Ponting.
- Published in: The Great White South... / by Herbert G. Ponting, F.R.G.S. New York : Robert M. McBride & Co., 1922.