Minneapolis, Minnesota. Bonnie Clement, sixteen, was stricken with infantile paralysis while on vacation at a girls' camp. Now she says she is more limber than before she became ill. After six months at the Elizabeth Kenny Institute, she has completely recovered. Here she is leaving the institute with her mother and father, who is a foreman at the Northern Pump Company
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection (Library of Congress).
Delano, Jack, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety ; 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from print in lot.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 6, frame 1059.