Mint is used for the soupa to be served at dinner at the...
Mint is used for the soupa to be served at dinner at the fiesta of the Holy Ghost. Santa Clara, California. Soupa is a Portuguese-American dish and consists of highly spiced gravy poured over sliced ... show more
- Title and other information from caption card.
- LOT 0162 (Location of corresponding print.)
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 10, frame 1185.
- Farm Security Administration/Office of War Information Black-and-White Negatives
- United States--California--Santa Clara County--Santa Clara.
- Nitrate negatives.