Nasmyth's patent steam hammer, copied by permission of...
Nasmyth's patent steam hammer, copied by permission of the inventor from the machine in the great exhibition ... show more
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Cyclopædia of useful arts, mechanical and chemical, manufactures, mining, and engineering / ed. by Charles Tomlinson.... London : New York, G. Virtue & co., 1854.
- Published in: The tradition of technology : Landmarks of Western technology ... / Leonard C. Bruno. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1995, p. 264.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Nasmyth, James,--1808-1890.
- Steam hammers--1830-1840.
- Book illustrations--1850-1860.
- Wood engravings--1850-1860.