New prohibition law asked for Alaska. Washington D.C....
New prohibition law asked for Alaska. Washington D.C. Consumption of liquor by Indians in Alaska under the present law was "legalized murder" made increasingly bad because they were unable to judge i ... show more
- Title from unverified data on the negative or negative sleeve.
- Gift; Harris & Ewing, Inc. 1955.
- General information about the Harris & Ewing Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.hec
- Temp. note: Batch four.
- Harris & Ewing Collection
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.