New sign, erected seven years after Howard Scott talked of a survey of North America and formation of energy units, which had widespread vogue in the early years of depression. Josephine County, Oregon
Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Farm Security Administration - Office of War Information Photograph Collection.
Lange, Dorothea, photographer
- Nitrate negatives.
- 1 negative : nitrate ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 inches or smaller.
- Title and other information from caption card.
- Transfer; United States. Office of War Information. Overseas Picture Division. Washington Division; 1944.
- More information about the FSA/OWI Collection is available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.fsaowi
- Film copy on SIS roll 28, frame 930.