[North Anna River, Va. Destroyed bridge of the Richmond...
[North Anna River, Va. Destroyed bridge of the Richmond and Fredericksburg Railroad] Photograph from the main eastern theater of war, Grant's Wilderness Campaign, May-June 1864. ... show more
- Stereo filed in LOT 4177.
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0307
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Two plates form left (LC-B811-0762B) and right (LC-B811-0762A) halves of a stereograph pair.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4176.
- Forms part of Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Transportation.
- Wilderness, Battle of the, Va., 1864.
- United States--Virginia--North Anna River.
- Wet collodion negatives.