Illustration shows Woodrow Wilson as a cowboy with a rope to lasso a bucking horse labeled "Congress", which has thrown lame duck president William H. Taft, who sitting on the ground in tattered clothing, next to him is a letter that states, "Dear William, Come over and have a seat in my Kent Chair of Law. Yours- Yale".
Crawford, Will, 1869-1944, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Magazine covers--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: The Tenderfoot Ride the beast if you want to. I'm through. Me for a more restful seat!
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 73, no. 1878 (1913 February 26), cover.
- Copyright 1913 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.