[One-hundred-tale ghost story gathering]
[One-hundred-tale ghost story gathering] Ukiyo-e print illustration showing people gathered around a charcoal brazier to tell ghost stories, as a man creeps towards a lamp to extinguish one wick afte ... show more
- Illus. in: Gyōsai hyakki gadan. Tōkyō : Kaishinrō zō, Meiji 23 .
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Published in: The floating world of Ukiyo-e : shadows, dreams, and substance / essays by Sandy Kita ... [et al.], New York : Abrams in association with the Library of Congress, 2001, p. 98.
- Exhibited: "The Floating world of Ukiyo-e: shadows, dreams and substances," organized by the Library of Congress, 2001.
- Miscellaneous Items in High Demand
- Book illustrations--1890.