[People fleeing house, firemen leaving Niagara 7 fire...
[People fleeing house, firemen leaving Niagara 7 fire station, village scene with covered bridge and smoke, fireman going down rope] ... show more
- Title devised by cataloger.
- Forms part of: Cabinet of American illustration (Library of Congress).
- Published as vignettes in: "The Old Niagara. A Ballad," by Arthur Guiterman, Scribner's magazine, 52:174 (Aug. 1912).
- Cabinet of American Illustration
- Fire engines & equipment.
- Fire fighters.
- Fire fighting.
- Fire stations.
- Rescue work.
- United States--New York (State)--Niagara Falls.
- Periodical illustrations.