Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Safety film negatives.
- 1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Alternate title: Ingleside.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1817.
- Related name: Mrs. Percival Hall.
- Peter Forney was an iron master and member of The U.S. Congress.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-55.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).