Peter Forney House, Lincolnton vic., Lincoln County,...
Peter Forney House, Lincolnton vic., Lincoln County, North Carolina ... show more
- Alternate title: Ingleside.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1817.
- Related name: Mrs. Percival Hall.
- Peter Forney was an iron master and member of The U.S. Congress.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-55.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--North Carolina--Lincoln County--Lincolnton vic.
- Portrait paintings.
- Safety film negatives.