[Petersburg, Va. The first Federal wagon train entering...
[Petersburg, Va. The first Federal wagon train entering the town]
1 negative (2 plates) : glass, stereograph, wet collodion.
Photograph of the main eastern theater of war, the siege of Petersburg, June 1864-April 1865.
- Stereo filed in LOT 4175.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4175.
- Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 / compiled by Hirst D. Milhollen and Donald H. Mugridge, Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress, 1977. No. 0434
- Title from Milhollen and Mugridge.
- Two plates form left (LC-B811-0951A) and right (LC-B811-0951B) halves of a stereograph pair.
- Forms part of Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Military facilities.
- Petersburg (Va.)--History--Siege, 1864-1865.
- Wagon trains.
- United States--Virginia--Petersburg.
- Wet collodion negatives.
Selected Civil War photographs, 1861-1865 (Library of Congress)
Reekie, John, photographer
- Album: All photos