Phi Kappa Hall, U. of Ga., Athens, Clarke County, Georgia
Phi Kappa Hall, U. of Ga., Athens, Clarke County, Georgia ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1836.
- Related name: Debating Club, U. of Ga.
- Brick foundation and exterior walls. Stucco columns and wood pediment.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-30.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Clarke County--Athens.
- Fraternal organizations.
- Safety film negatives.