Illustration shows a vignette cartoon with a grape-like bunch of faces at center surrounded by scenes depicting a reading of the news regarding membership in an organization; a composer struggling to write a neutral war song; a merchant's shop filled with inspectors rather than customers; an etiquette issue over which utensil to use; and a two panel war comic.
Mayer, Henry, 1868-1954, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 76, no. 1965 (1914 October 31), centerfold.
- Copyright 1914 by Puck Publishing Corporation.