President Theodore Roosevelt - 1918
This photo of President Theodore Roosevelt was taken shortly before his death in 1919. Here he is seen standing inside his car waiving to the crowd of onlookers at Union Station in Washington D.C.
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from negatives in same range.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Roosevelt, Theodore,--1858-1919.
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)--Union Station.
- Glass negatives.