Illustration shows a vignette cartoon with, at center, a young woman at seaside writing to her beau in the city, asking when he can come down (in verse by Edwin L. Sabin). Surrounding the main image are scenes of summer life at the sea, at the resort, on the road, and at home.
Ehrhart, S. D. (Samuel D.), ca. 1862-1937, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1900-1910.
- Periodical illustrations--1900-1910.
- 1 print : chromolithograph.
- Title from item.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 54, no. 1381 (1903 August 19), centerfold.
- Copyright 1903 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.