Richardson-Owens-Thomas House, 124 Abercorn St.,...
Richardson-Owens-Thomas House, 124 Abercorn St., Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia
1 negative : safety film ; 8 x 10 in.
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1816-1819.
- Related name: Margaret W. Thomas.
- Built by the architect William Jay for Richard Richardson. Bought in 1830 by George T. Owens and now the home of his grandaughter.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11835-26(G)2.
- Published in: Nichols, Frederick Doveton, The Early Architecture of Georgia. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1957.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--Georgia--Chatham County--Savannah.
- Seating furniture.
- Safety film negatives.
Johnston, Frances Benjamin, 1864-1952, photographer
- Album: All photos