Part of the U.S. Library of Congress's Detroit Publishing Company Photograph Collection.
Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942, photographer
- Dry plate negatives.
- 1 negative : glass ; 14 x 11 in.
Detroit Publishing Co. , copyright claimant
- Part of title from jacket.
- Attribution to Jackson based on Catalogue of the W.H. Jackson Views (1898).
- Includes Aztec idol Teoyaomiqui, also known as Coatlicue.
- "No. 244" and "Detroit Photographic Co." on negative.
- Detroit Publishing Co. no. 244.
- Gift; State Historical Society of Colorado; 1949.