Sacrifice stone, court of the Muse[um, Mexico]
Sacrifice stone, court of the Muse[um, Mexico] ... show more
- Part of title from jacket.
- Attribution to Jackson based on Catalogue of the W.H. Jackson Views (1898).
- Includes Aztec idol Teoyaomiqui, also known as Coatlicue.
- "No. 244" and "Detroit Photographic Co." on negative.
- Detroit Publishing Co. no. 244.
- Gift; State Historical Society of Colorado; 1949.
- Detroit Publishing Company
- Indians of Mexico--Spiritual life.
- Galleries & museums.
- Mexico--Mexico City.
- Dry plate negatives.