Savannah, Georgia (vicinity). Wagon train parked near...
Savannah, Georgia (vicinity). Wagon train parked near Savannah
1 negative (2 plates) : glass, stereograph, wet collodion.
- Caption from negative sleeve: Wagon Train parked near Savannah, Ga.
- Photographer's name attributed in Civil War caption books.
- Annotation from negative, image side: 3547.
- Miller, vol. 3, p. 239.
- Two plates form left (LC-B811-3547A) and right (LC-B811-3547B) halves of a stereograph pair.
- Corresponding print is in LOT 4175.
- Forms part of Civil War glass negative collection (Library of Congress).
- Civil War Glass Negatives and Related Prints
- Civil War
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Glass negatives--1860-1870.
Cooley, Sam A. (Samuel A.), photographer
- Album: All photos