Secty. Baker (tennis)
Secty. Baker (tennis) ... show more
- Title from unverified data provided by the National Photo Company on the negatives or negative sleeves.
- Date from caption list.
- Caption from caption list: Secty of war Baker spands [sic] all of his spare time on the Tennis Courts in the back of the White House. These courts have been practically idle since the Roosevelt Administration when they became famous as the play ground of the "Tennis Cabinet". Of late they have been used daily by the Secty of War.
- Gift; Herbert A. French; 1947.
- This glass negative might show streaks and other blemishes resulting from a natural deterioration in the original coatings.
- Temp. note: Batch one.
- National Photo Company Collection
- Baker, Newton Diehl,--1871-1937.
- Cabinet officers.
- Tennis players.
- United States--District of Columbia--Washington (D.C.)
- Glass negatives.