[Sir Richard Arkwright, inventor of the spinning machine]
[Sir Richard Arkwright, inventor of the spinning machine] Japanese print shows an angry Arkwright sending his wife to her parents because she deliberately broke his spinning wheel. ... show more
- Title devised by Library staff.
- Annotations, stamps, etc. on verso of print: 42; 47623a (white label); LC2585; 164.
- Earlier control number: 236.3-12.
- Gift; Mrs. E. Crane Chadbourne; 1930; (DLC/PP-1930:47623a).
- Forms part of: Chadbourne collection of Japanese prints (Library of Congress).
- Fine Prints: Japanese, pre-1915
- Arkwright, Richard,--Sir,--1732-1792.
- Spinning apparatus--1850-1900.