Illustration shows a weary President Wilson carrying Vice-President Marshall on his back as he climbs up a rocky hillside labeled "Administration Problems" from the sea. Marshall has a gavel in one hand and a large megaphone labeled "Four Years' Silence" in the other; he is wearing a turban.
Keppler, Udo J., 1872-1956, artist
- Cartoons (Commentary)--1910-1920.
- Offset photomechanical prints--Color--1910-1920.
- Periodical illustrations--1910-1920.
- 1 photomechanical print : offset, color.
- Title from item.
- Caption: Vice-President Marshall as The Old Man of the Sea; President Wilson as Inbad [i.e., Sinbad], the Sailor.
- Illus. in: Puck, v. 73, no. 1888 (1913 May 7), centerfold.
- Copyright 1913 by Keppler & Schwarzmann.