St. James Church, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North...
St. James Church, Wilmington, New Hanover County, North Carolina ... show more
- Title from photographer's inventory.
- Building/structure dates: 1839.
- Corresponding reference print in LOT 11839-65.
- Published in: Waterman, Thomas Tileston, The Early Architecture of North Carolina. Chapel Hill: Univ. of North Carolina Press, 1941.
- Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).
- Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South
- United States--North Carolina--New Hanover County--Wilmington.
- Doors & doorways.
- Episcopal churches.
- Safety film negatives.